Tropicali is located on a larger lot in Seagrass, backing up to the privacy of a natural setting. Seagrass is a fantastic, family-friendly community near the Trading Post and Weber's Donuts. Roominess, comfy beds and a loaded kitchen means you can choose how you spend your time, when not on the beach. The pure economics of staying in a home that's as nice (if not nicer in most cases) than beachfront homes -- within a 45-second limo golf cart ride to the boardwalk makes a big difference to your budget!
Tropicali is fully loaded with all new items -- everything you need for your memorable vacation on CSB. Personally, we have fallen in love with this house, because of the Gulf AND Bay views, from the top deck. Grab your fresh catch of the day from the local St. Joe's Shrimp and step out to the grill on the top deck with 180 degree views from beach to bay. The house is appointed and furnished with the quality products we expect when we travel and we are picky travelers!
Tropicali has a well-stocked kitchen, dining seating for 8 and island bar seating for 4, offers beds to sleep 10 (see details below), a private pool and all the beach toys to make your time memorable, including:
- Limo golf cart (CANNOT BE USED ON THE BEACH - $100 per stay). Unload/reload at the boardwalk and park at the Community Pool (30 yards from boardwalk)
- Paddle board
- Beach chairs
- Life jackets
- Beach wagon
- Sand toys
Just load up and bring your anticipation, because Tropicali will become your favorite CSB getaway in no time!
For a good night's sleep...
- SECOND/TOP FLOOR - King Bedroom #1 with en suite bathroom (shower, double-vanity), off great room & kitchen
- FIRST FLOOR - King Bedroom #2 with en suite bathroom (shower, double-vanity), with direct deck access, overlooking a wooded natural setting
- FIRST FLOOR - Queen Bedroom #3 with en suite bathroom (tub/shower combo, double vanity), with direct deck access, overlooking a wooded natural setting
- FIRST FLOOR - Hall Bedroom #5 – bunk room with two full-size beds, shared hall bathroom (shower, double-vanity)
After a day at the beach...
- Each bedroom has a 43” smart TV with free Netflix or access all your favorite apps and an Expanded Cable package on all TVs.
- Free Wi-fi keeps you online when you need to check-in
- Note there is no landline at Tropicali -- cell service is excellent in this area of the Cape
Amenities for fun and convenience...
- A new private pool (heated November - April)
- Outside you will find a shower on the back patio for a sand-free ending to your day
- One picnic table on the back patio
- Included beach equipment: kayak, paddle board, beach cart and plenty of beach chairs, umbrellas and toys. We do not provide "tailgating" tents.
- The upstairs deck, conveniently located off the kitchen, has a gas grill (propane included), perfect for the catch of the day or fresh seafood you picked up at the local shop.
Location, location, location...
On the sought after "north end" of the Cape, the Seagrass subdivision is a self-contained area with a large oval street that children and adults can ride bikes, walk dogs or just stroll through the beautiful neighborhood. You access the beach from the Seagrass private boardwalk without ever having to cross any main streets or leave the neighborhood. Hop on the golf cart and zip to the boardwalk in 45 seconds -- if you prefer not to make the short, 3-minute walk. Tropicali's private pool is a great way to end the day and is heated November - April (extra fee).
We are happy to share our home with you and hope you enjoy your stay at Tropicali!
***PLEASE NOTE THESE IMPORTANT ITEMS***
- Elevator has been installed and is helpful to getting items upstairs. However, the service is dependent on the guests' understanding and use of the instructions. We cannot be responsible for the guest not following instructions, nor the service provider responding on a timely basis to a remote peninsula.
- We are sorry, but Tropicali is NOT PET FRIENDLY due to prior inconsiderate guests. Unauthorized pets are grounds for eviction, without refund. Don't risk your family's vacation on being dishonest about a pet.
- The golf cart cannot be taken outside the Seagrass subdivision per City of Port St. Joe ordinance against golf carts on roads/highways. IT DOES NOT HAVE BEACH TIRES -- it's a limo golf cart. It is for getting coolers, chairs, umbrellas, paddleboard, etc. to/from the beach ONLY, which is extremely helpful with the "Leave No Trace" Ordinance enforced by Gulf County after sunset every day. As part of the rental agreement, any damage to the golf cart is the responsibility of the signer of the agreement beyond the initial damage fee. Contact the owner with any questions. Unload/reload at the boardwalk and park at the Community Pool (30 yards from boardwalk)
Wireless Broadband Internet
Kitchen - Second/Top Floor
Private Pool - Heated November - April
Roomy deck and 12x28 Pool
2 Double beds
2 King beds
1 Queen bed
Accessible 24/7, Smoking not allowed, Unsuitable for elderly or infirm and Wheelchair inaccessible
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Blender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster and Vacuum cleaner
Deck chairs, Canoe/Kayak, Golf cart and TV (Cable)
Parking & facilities
Gated-Community, Private Porch, Parking available, Parking included and Roofed carport
Pool & spa facilities
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Air conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating, Electric heating and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Shower, Towel-set and Bed linen
Fire Extinguisher, Security system and Smoke Detector
Smoking not allowed
Unsuitable for elderly or infirm
Check in: 05:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM